by Cardinal Blue http://cardinalblue.com
Various REST clients such as Facebook and Twitter built with [rest-core]
rest-more 0.7.2.1 – 2011-11-05
- [Facebook::RailsUtil] Fixed a missed change which should be made.
rest-more 0.7.2 – 2011-11-05
- [Flurry] renamed
apiKeyto better match the original name from flurry. Also renamed
- [Facebook::RailsUtil] Some
module_functions are changed to controller’s private methods. You aren’t using it if you don’t know what does this mean.
rib-rest-corecommand line tool, extracted from rest-core.
- [RailsUtilUtil] Introduced this to ease the pain writing RailsUtil for various clients.
- [Bing] Added Bing client and its RailsUtil.
- [Github] Added RailsUtil for Github client.
- [Linkedin] Added RailsUtil for Linkedin client.
- [Mixi] Added RailsUtil for Mixi client.
- [Twitter] Added RailsUtil for Twitter client.
gem install rest-more
Or if you want development version, put this in Gemfile:
gem 'rest-more', :git => 'git://github.com/cardinalblue/rest-more.git', :submodules => true
require 'rest-more' RestCore::Twitter.new.statuses('_cardinalblue') # get user tweets RestCore::Github.new.get('users/cardinalblue') # get user info linkedin = RestCore::Linkedin.new(:consumer_key => '...', :consumer_secret => '...') linkedin.authorize_url! # copy and paste the URL in browser to authorize linkedin.authorize!('..') # paste your code from browser linkedin.me # get current user info RestCore::Facebook.new.get('4') # get user info
See example for more complex examples.