by Lin Jen-Shin (godfat)
ripl plugins collection, take you want, leave you don’t.
gem install ripl-rc
ripl-rc 0.2.0 – 2011-04-10
- [ ripl-rc] tested with MRI 1.8.7, 1.9.2 and Rubinius 1.2.3, JRuby 1.6.0
- [ ripl-rc] fixed some conflicts with bundler
- [ ripl-rc] internal structure rearrangement
- [ ripl-rc] all plugins now have runtime enable/disable ability
Ripl.disable_colorto disable coloring,
Ripl.enable_colorto enable again.
- [multiline] some tweak to make it more accurate
- [last_exception] save last exception in Ripl.last_exception
NOTEThe most important thing for me in this release is the ability to
Ripl.anchorin runtime. Then I can call
Ripl.disable_anchorat the beginning of a program, and
Ripl.enable_anchorwhen I start to need the ability to inspect
something deeply inside the program. This way, I won't need to
skip ripl session by myself! Change breakpoint at runtime!